Food is a source of joy for most people, and it should be!
We believe food should also be healing.
While we can cater to any diet, we believe people feel their best when they eat REAL food and avoid processed foods (except for the occasional guilty pleasure!).
Our homes are proud to follow the following principles:
- Organic, fresh seasonal produce
- Organic, whole fat dairy
- Organic, pasture-raised animal products and eggs
- Wild-caught seafood
- Gluten-free baked products with a focus on carbohydrates from healthy sources
- Himalayan full-spectrum salts
- Healthy fats from dairy, avocado, coconut, etc.
We avoid the following whenever possible:
- All highly-processed foods
- Food coloring and preservatives
- Vegetable and seed oils (which are easily oxidized and contain high amounts of omega-6 oils)
- Sugary beverages
- Factory-raised meats
- Farm-raised seafood
- Industrial eggs
- Low-fat diary items (which are full of sugar)
Come let us love you with our food!